These descriptions are referential depending on the provider or contract that applies to each booking may change.
Amenities: Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Dining: Enjoy Fusion cuisine at 100 Sails Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business amenities: Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Rooms: Make yourself at home in one of the 563 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Attractions: Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ala Moana Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Magic Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort DeRussy Beach Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ala Moana Beach Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ward Village Shops - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gray's Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moana Surfrider - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Prince Waikiki is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Location: Located in Honolulu (Waikiki), Prince Waikiki is a 3-minute walk from Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and 8 minutes by foot from Duke Kahanamoku Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ala Moana Center and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Magic Island.
Headline: Near Ala Moana Center
Begin time: 3:00 PM
End time: midnight
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Tax ID - TA-107-904-8192-01
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Special instructions: Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Min age: 18